Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sephora & Free Deluxe Bite Lipstick Sample

Oh Sephora, you just love taking my money. And somehow, I keep coming back to you. This week I indulged in my sick obsession with nail polishes and bought the Runway The

New Black nail set since it was not only awesome looking, but on sale. First one arrived broken, second one only arrived last night, so I still have to test them. I also ordered the Benefit Getting Cheeky trio since I've wanted to try their liquid tints for a while. Benetint always seemed too dark for me, so this seemed like a great way to try them out. The formulas seem a little creamier than I expected, but it's actually nice. I also got one of my mom's birthday gifts while I was at it (okay let's be honest, I started out shopping for her and ended up shopping for me.) My mom is always trying different mascaras trying to find Lash Stash To Go which has 5 mini size mascaras and a voucher for a full size of whichever you like best.
her next love. I got her hooked on one in particular, but she hates dropping money on one that she might not love and she's tried everything from $8 to $80. I decided that a sample box would be a great part of her gift so I got the

Everything I bought was pretty much a steal and with the code RMNBITE I also got a free deluxe Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Deluxe sample in Musk. (The minimum to qualify is a $25 order.)

What's your latest beauty purchase?


Photos courtesy of Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment