Monday, August 15, 2016

Too Faced x Nikkie Tutorials The Power of Makeup is Live

 I have been really looking forward to this collaboration! I love Nikkie and I love Too Faced and so I knew it was going to be great. I started stalking the Ulta website in the middle of the night last night and all this morning kept checking in and it's finally live! I can't wait to get it in and get swatching and playing. I'm very fair like Nikkie so I feel like this palette is going to work so well for me.





Here is the description from Too Faced:


YAAAAS! We’ve teamed up with global beauty megastar NikkieTutorials to create this limited edition collection to celebrate the transformative power of makeup. Nikkie is the ultimate Too Faced girl who is makeup OBSESSED and believes in its ability to inspire confidence and change the world (just like us!). Her exclusive collection features everything you need to create endless looks, including 9 all new eye shadows and a deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara in a can’t-get-anywhere-else PURPLE shade.

“When life gives you lemons, punch it in the face and ask for GLITTER.” -Nikkie

 

Here are links to buy:

Ulta Will be in stores 9/4
Sephora   Will be in stores 9/1
Too Faced 

No comments:

Post a Comment