Tuesday, December 24, 2013

FabFitFun VIP Winter 2013

The UPS guy just knocked on the door and had my first FabFitFun Box in hand. I have to say I didn't expect any deliveries on Christmas Eve, but I'm excited! I've been looking at the FabFitFun box for a while, but was apprehensive because of the price. However I ended up signing up for a year (4 boxes) for $179.99. A big deciding factor was one of the items in this box. They had leaked a couple of items to entice people and it worked. I've been following the Giving Keys on Instagram for a while and I love their product and message. The necklaces retail at $55 so that already made this first box worth it. Everything in the box is new to me so I'm really excited. I've heard of some of the brands, but never tried these particular products so I feel like I got my money's worth.

Check out the photos below.

Each quarter is usually $49.99, but with the promotion I signed up with, it's equivalent to $45 per month. The value of this month's box is $271.47!






















Sign up for yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment