Monday, December 30, 2013

January Julep Maven Box

Are you ready for the new year? I am. I'm excited to see where it takes me. This month's bombshell box has just the right feel for new years. The color collection is called Boudoir and it has that feel with soft colors and satin satin finishes. 

Also check out the new box color for the new year! I love it, it's very fun.


My box came with Ta Da quick dry drops and the colors Mae and Margot.





Mae is a satin finish grey toned lavender that is simply stunning. It's a very pretty subdued color that just feels vintage.

Margot is a light gold color with micro glitter, like Mae it's a more subdued color. It's like the quieter sister of last month's brighter gold Andrea. 

 
There are also 2 little orange blocks that look like firm sponges, but I don't know what they are for sure, maybe they're buffing files. I tried finding them on the Julep website, but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment