Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions!

A New Year and new resolutions!

Here's what I am aiming for this year:
1) I want to be better about pre-planning meals and packing lunches. I now have Sundays off, so I'll be able to grocery shop and prep work for the week. I want to spend less money on ordering food and I want to eat healthier. I got a food scale for Christmas and that is definitely going to help.
2) I want to get up earlier every morning. I am not a morning person whatsoever and I often get up, throw on my clothes and run out the door.
3) Getting up earlier will allow me to fit in some early workouts. I currently work out 2-4 times a week, but I want to get about 30 minutes in each morning.
4) I also want to get up earlier because I want to do my makeup on a more regular basis. I always do it when I'm going out, but I haven't been doing it daily because I usually wake up late.
5) I want to start shopping my closet a LOT more! I often think I have nothing to wear and what it really is is my laziness to pre plan. I plan on going through my clothes, shoes, accessories, and products and donate what I don't use. I also need to really reorganize everything I own to make it easier to use everything I have.

Overall I want to do a lot of planning and organizing. Like everyone else I do want to tone up a bit, but this has been an ongoing goal and I have been working on it. I want 2014 to be a really great year and hope it's wonderful for all of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment