Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love with Food February 2014


Love with Food is one of my favorite boxes to receive. It's as low as $8/box and every box donates a meal to a child in need. It's also a really great way to discover new and different food options. I also like that they include a list of everything you receive so you can know more about the products. They also provide a shop on their site so that if you love something, it's easy to find.




This is another subscription box that knows how to pack a lot of goodies into one small box. No room is wasted here!


Aside from the Beanitos I'm sure I'm going to love everything in this box, but I'm going to try it all. I love the idea of the snack olives in a sealed bag. I love green olives and this is an awesome on the go. The dark chocolate blueberries also seem like a great snack to keep in my purse for when my sweet tooth kicks in. Also those TCHO chocolates look amazing. They're made with coffee and I am all about that. On the same not those Gavottes crepe dentelle are intriguing. I've never heard of such a thing, but thin layers of crepe and chocolate are perfect in my book. Plus honey graham sticks and chocolate chip biscotti, it's like they're trying to fatten me up! It's a good thing I have quite the sweet tooth!


I love that they have coupons in their boxes as well since it's great for repurchases or trying new stuff. I also love that they added in a bag clip for my snacks. As I said before this is definitely one of my favorite boxes and I highly recommend checking them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment