Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ModCloth Stylish Surprise is back in time for Spring!

It's my favorite time again, Stylish Surprise time! If you read my blog or follow my Instagram you know how much I love ModCloth and especially their Stylish Surprise. So what is it? Stylish Surprise is a limited time event where you purchase a mystery item by category and only select the size. The cost is $10-25, but the value ranges from $25 to $250! I've received several gorgeous high end pieces for only $10 sometimes. Categories include Shoes, Apartment, Apparel, Outerwear, Dresses, and Accessories depending on what's available. You never know what you might get, but with ModCloth, it's always gorgeous.

Hurry over to the site and grab them before they sell out! Want to be the first to know when these deals are happening? Download the free ModCloth app.

No comments:

Post a Comment