Sunday, May 22, 2016

Enchanted Polish Restock!

Every time Enchanted Polish does a restock we, the nail polish addicts of the world, go nuts. The restocks are small, the polish is amazing and the secondary market is crazy inflated. I always end up setting reminders in my schedule when a restock is going to happen.

I've been dying to get my hands on Unipeg, Alicorn and Pegacorn and they sold out in less than 30 seconds last time, so today I'm trying again. (Update: I GOT THEM!!!) They're also restocking Dime Piece which I got last time and is a GORGEOUS silver holo that I highly recommend.

EP also hinted at new colors so we'll have to see what comes out..
Update: There's a new topcoat called Rainbow Dust which is supposed to be a topcoat version of Rainbow Ashes (another GORGEOUS silver holo) and I grabbed one of those too!

The restock happens at 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)

No comments:

Post a Comment