Saturday, July 9, 2016

Black & White Makeup Tutorial











I did this look as part of a black and white makeup challenge and I decided to take it further than just eyes and lips and transform myself into black and white. I realize it's definitely not perfect, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. Try it for yourself and let me know how it comes out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Products used:
Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case (Black and White colors)
Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder
Nyx Primal Colors in Black
Victoria's Secret Eyeshadow in Snow
Ulta Eyeliner in Black
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
I also used a variety pack of paintbrushes to help apply the cream colors since they are on the thicker side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've had this video for almost a year and just never got around to editing it, so you may have already seen this look on my Instagram.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check me out:
www.instagram.com/crashlovesdanger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment below and let me know what other looks you'd like to see tutorials for.

No comments:

Post a Comment