Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Hope you guys are as excited for the new year as I am. 2012 was not a good year for me at all. I had 5 deaths and various other incidents throughout this past year that I would rather not repeat for this coming year. 13 is my lucky number and 2013 will also be a Year of the Snake (which is my year) and hopefully only good things will come this year. I am moving into a new apartment which I am super excited about and I want to make some positive changes to my lifestyle. I used to eat much better than I have this past year and I want to get back into that habit. I also want to make more time for myself and try to be less stressed out than I was this past year.  I also want to really get this blog up and running and I'm going to try to make a least one new recipe a week and post it here. Other than that I really want to get all of my bills paid off completely this year, since that will also get rid of a lot of stress. I want to take this year as it comes and not stress about everything and not worry about things before I need to, it's unnecessary stress that I want to be free of. 

Hope 2013 brings nothing but wonderful things for all of us.

What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment