Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lush Haul



I love Lush and I'm super excited to do my first haul video! (Sorry it took so long to get up on the blog, I thought it had published days ago.) I'm going to post some reviews soon, but I'm in the middle of moving so we'll see how fast I can get them up.


What I got:

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Cinders Bath Bomb

Christmas Candy Box:
Rockstar Soap
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Butterball
Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Tickled Pink:
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
Rose Jam Bubbleroon
Fair Trade Foot Lotion
Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Helping Hands Hand Cream
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar
Godmother Soap
Rockstar Soap
Comforter Bubble Bar
Rose Queen Bath Bomb
MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment
Pink Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb


Festive Fun:
Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Whoosh Shower Jelly
Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Popcorn Lip Scrub
Ponche Shower Gel
Party Popper Bath Bomb
Northern Lights Soap
Mr. Punch Soap
Crackersnap Bath Bomb
Bubblebeard Reusable Bubble Bar
Rocket Reusable Bubble Bar

Are you a Lushie? What's your favorite product or what have you wanted to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment