Sunday, May 5, 2013

Free Olfactif Box thanks to Refinery29

It's as if Refinery29 knew of my recent obsession with subscription boxes and my lifelong obsession with perfume (and my penchant for free stuff.) Thanks to Refinery29 you can get a free month's box from Olfactif. They specialize in niche fragrances which means discovering new unique scents on a monthly basis, all for just $18! Plus if you subscribe and fall in love with a scent, Olfactif will have it available and you'll have $18 towards your purchase. I love trying new fragrances and I've worked with them for about 3 years.  The most important part of buying a new fragrance is truly trying it, wearing it for a few days to see how it works with your skin's chemistry. This is such a great way to try some unique fragrances before buying them and getting a discount. Want to try a month free? Use code REFINERY29ARTOFFRAGRANCE.

See the original article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment