Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Subscription Boxes (And a free KlutchClub Box!)

Hey everyone, sorry that I'm so behind on reviews. The Julep Maven Box is delayed because of the holiday weekend and the Olfactif box for May never went out due to high demand, which I'm a little upset about since it was supposed to be all floral, springy scents. I'm hoping they will be up this week and hoping to be able to afford more boxes soon so that I'll have more to review for you. If there is any you would like to see (or don't see in the list I'm researching) just comment below. I'm looking into both beauty and food/wellness, if there's a different category you've seen, let me know.

So far I've looked into:
beautybox5
Popsugar must have
Glossybox
Birchbox
NewBeauty Test Tube
Turntable
NatureBox
(and honestly a lot more!)

You can go crazy with these things! It feels like my birthday every time I get one!


Here's a code for a free month of KlutchClub (you just pay shipping) NEWFAN

No comments:

Post a Comment