Thursday, May 2, 2013

Julep Maven Box Arrived!

I was surprised at how quickly my first box came in (and very excited I might add.) I got the Bombshell profile and this month's box came with American Beauty volumizing mascara and two polishes, Petra and Yumi. Petra is a shimmery burgundy with good coverage and Yumi is a pink and multicolor glitter which works well over Petra, but needs a few coats on it's own. I also got a nail file and a sample one step polish remover pad. I'd never tried Julep before, but I'm pretty impressed with the quality. Some of the perks include 20% off their entire site, a point system to get free boxes and the option to add extra products to your order starting at $4.99.

Want to try it yourself?

I did a swatch on a fake nail since I'm in need of a manicure.







No comments:

Post a Comment