Monday, July 29, 2013

August Julep Maven Box


How cute is Julep for sending these forget me not seeds along with this month's box?

 
















I was intending on trying this Doublestep Foot Treatment before my figure skating lesson this week to see how well it helps guard against friction, but I left in a hurry and forgot. I'll definitely be trying it this week. I'm interested to see how well it works since I was looking into buying a similar type of product.


This month's colors are Lacey and Bea.
Lacey is one of my favorite nail colors. I adore deep blue polish with a sparkle. This falls somewhere darker than royal, but lighter than navy. It's got a great sparkle, without being glittery or chunky and give great coverage with one coat.
Bea is a light egg yolk yellow, slightly pastel and very creamy. I like that they sent me this, since it's different than what I normally choose. I don't usually go for yellow with anything, I literally only own one other yellow polish and it's OPI Need Sunglasses. I actually like this one though and can see myself wearing it.


Let me know in the comments if you what you think of these colors and if you subscribe to Julep, what did you get this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment