Friday, August 2, 2013

August NatureBox

This month's box focused on beach ready snacks. It only just came in and I've already tried most of them.

 This month's snacks were:

Lemon Tea Biscuits: Let me tell you I could eat these by the handful at any time of day. Addictive and delicious. They have a light, slightly sweet lemon flavor and I adore them.
Garden Tomato Almonds: I wasn't sure how I would feel about these, but they're actually quite good. They have a tomato garlic flavor to them and the box recommends trying them in a pesto and I definitely think that would work well.
Country Ranch Sunflower Kernels: I haven't tried these yet, but they do sound really good. The box recommends trying them on salad, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Big Island Pineapple: HOLY AMAZING BATMAN! It's almost like candy, like a grown up fruit snack. Slightly tart, slightly sweet, chewy and delicious. I had to restrain myself from eating the whole bag. This was my favorite thing I've had from Nature Box so far. I'm part Brazilian and sometimes for cookouts we slice pineapples and sprinkle them with a little cinnamon and sugar and grill them. This is almost like an easier to eat, more portable version and I think I may even like this better.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Figgy Bars: These are really great too. NatureBox has a few variants on the Figgy Bar and this Blueberry one was great. Slightly sweet, but a great little individually wrapped way to kill a craving.

I've been really satisfied with Nature Box and it has really helped keep my snacking in check. Instead of reaching for unhealthy options, I have great healthy snacks on hand. I definitely recommend trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment