Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sample Sunday: Sephora VIB Event

I got a card in the mail about a Sephora VIB event that gave me 15% off purchases for a week and also a free cosmetic bag and some free goodies. While I was hoping to get the Urban Decay Electric Palette but they were out of stock, so I just got some things I needed.


 The bag is a cute wristlet that I'll probably use when I travel. There were 6 samples that came with it: Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Mudslide, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown, Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation in Sand, Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Murad Age Reform Perfecting Night Cream, and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.


I've reviewed the Smashbox primer and the FAB cream before, the others are all new to me.
I'm a little bummed that there wasn't a choice of colors for the foundation, since I'm super fair and it will be pretty pointless to test the sample except for texture. The texture is silky and has medium coverage. The Buxom lip cream had a silky texture and a tingly sensation, much like their other lip products. The color is sheer and neutral, but very pretty. I'll be trying the Murad cream overnight and I'll update in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment