Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sample Sunday: Smashbox Primer Try It Kit

This week I tried to get the Smashbox Try It Kit during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty, but it was sold out when I got there so I picked up this kit instead. Slightly smaller, but still a good deal. This box had the Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, and Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer. The foundation primer worked really well, but initially felt a little greasy. That feeling went away quickly and the look was definitely matte. The lid primer worked well, but no better than any other I've tried. I really liked the under eye primer though. I always have dark circles and so I always use concealer. This really helped my concealer stay put. I would consider getting these in full size in the future, but I highly recommend trying this kit out since it's a great value at only $14. Find it at Ulta or online here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment