Sunday, March 3, 2013

OOTD Geometric Dress

So as promised I'm going to try to start posting at least one outfit per week. I work in a medical spa, so 5 days a week I wear scrubs, but once a week we get a dress up day. Here's what I wore this week. 
 
Can we just talk about how much I love this dress?!
I love the shape of the dress and how fun the skirt of it is. I must have twirled about 20 times in the office.

 









I love this dress. I got it for a great price at TJ Maxx and it's such a soft, warm, comfy dress. It's great because it doesn't need much since it has such a fun print. It's not something I'd usually buy, but would definitely admire on someone else, so I'm glad I bought it.

 I paired it with very simple jewelry and earth toned makeup.

Do you have a favorite easy to wear outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment