Thursday, March 28, 2013

OOTD Grown Up Polka Dots

I love this dress! Mostly I love it because it was an awesome deal at TJ Maxx, $39, for a $100 dress. Win for the Maxxinista! I also just adore the silhouette, it has something very retro, yet modern about it and I love it. It feels casual enough to go out during the day, but dressed up enough for a date night. The best part about the shape of the dress is that it makes me look 10 pounds lighter, which is fantastic, because Winter has not left me in my best shape. I love clothes that make you feel good, I think all clothes should be mood boosters.

I can't not mention the shoes. Another TJ Maxx score, these Steve Madden heels remind me so much of the Valentino Rockstuds, but for soooo much less! The best part, is that they are super comfy.

Here's hoping that sunnier days will soon be upon us!

Do you have an outfit that just brightens up your day>

No comments:

Post a Comment