Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sunshine in a Snowstorm: Citrus Lush Cocktail

I love New England, I really do, but I want to go from complaining about the cold dreary weather to complaining about how hot it is! The past few weeks have been pretty typical temperature wise, but it has been so gray and rainy/snowy out. I needed some sunshine! I actually put Miami Beach into my phone's GPS... One day! Anyway, I brought a little sunshine and happiness my way with a great Lush bath cocktail.
This is what (makeshift) paradise looks like



Liquid Sunshine:
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Sunnyside Bubble Bar
Rub, Rub, Rub Shower Scrub
Snow Globe Soap








Golden Wonder doing it's thing amongst the Sunnyside bubbles
Golden Wonder is filled with a beautiful teal color and soap stars and Sunnyside  provides some gold glitter, both have a yummy bright citrus scent which can cheer up any gray day.




Rub, Rub, Rub left me feeling nice and soft, plus the sea salt and lemon juice left me feeling like Miami Beach in the tub. The whole invention of Snow Globe soap was to bring some bright citrusy warmth into winter, so what better to add to my bath?
Close up of Golden Wonder








Needless to say, the warmth and smells and turquoise waters refreshed me enough to get me through a little bit more winter.



 
Turquoise waves
Are you getting away from the cold this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment