Monday, April 29, 2013

Get a free Julep Maven Box!

Lately I've been researching different subscription boxes because I love the idea of them.  I love trying new things and getting samples and being a part of the review process to help other people feel more confident in what they buy. One of the boxes that's caught my attention is the Julep Maven Box since you get to preview the contents first. Also, once boxes have shipped out, many of the other styles become available for additional purchase.   Your style gets determined by a quick quiz and if you don't like what was picked,  choose a different one.  The subscription is $19.99 per month and you get 2 full size nail polishes and a makeup item, about a $40 value.
To get started, here's a code for your first box free, just pay shipping (as low as $3.99)

Sign up here! Use code: FREEBOX

I can't wait to get mine in! Let me know in the comments what you get in yours or what subscription boxes you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment