Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hasbro Children's Hospital Radiothon


I wanted to talk about the Hasbro Children's Hospital Radiothon because it is a cause close to my heart. In a very difficult period of my life, Hasbro gave me great treatment and had amazing resources for me and my family. They give world class health care to children in need and the stories these families tell warm and break your heart all at the same time. They will take any donation in any amount and many local and national business will match donations.  What they look for is people who can become Miracle Makers by donating $12 per month for a year. They try to reach different amounts of Miracle Makers at different times of the day towards their ultimate goal. When I was still a poor college student I often gave $10 or $20, whatever I had that I could give. Now, even though I'm still getting on my feet, this is a program that needs support and I become a Miracle Maker. It's a small gift that makes a huge difference. If you are able, give.

The Radiothon is all day today. To donate call: 855-999-5437

I'd love to hear your stories about Hasbro Children's Hospital in the comments below. Let me know how they've helped you or someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment