Monday, June 3, 2013

June Julep Maven Box


June Julep Maven Box came in over the weekend and I'm pretty happy with it overall. It's Nantucket inspired and being a Mass girl I can fully appreciate it. I love that they are having a Be Good To Yourself Challenge since that has been my ultimate goal this year. I love that they threw a Lilly Pulitzer quote in there too.
 
 This month's box choices were full of fun pops of color and preppy Cape style, heavy on nautical themes.















This month also marked the launch of Julep's new DD creme, a Dynamic Do-All. I'll be testing it this week to see if it lives up to that name. I'm starting to think this double letter name thing is going too far, and although I can't think of anything creative for EE, I can see Fabulous Foundation and Fresh Face cremes in the not too distant future.
 
My Bombshell box had two gorgeous creamy colors in two of my favorite shades. Raegan is creamy, rich pink which is one of my go to colors for lips and I'm pleased to wear on my nails. Payton is a great Kelly green reminiscent of polos in summer and a great adjunct to the emerald trend this year. In my geeky opinion these ought to be called Glinda and Elphaba, but alas, theatre geek problems.

A nice perk to being a Julep Maven is that you get Jules for each purchase which can also be used for making purchases and you always get 20% off the whole site. I also love that you get to preview the box before it ships and can choose to opt out of a month. Want to sign up? Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment