Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault August 2013

So excited! My first Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault box just arrived! I am more than impressed with it and I love that it comes with a hand written card. This is a prestige brand and I love these small touches. The subscription was $348 upfront and will only be available again in July of next year.
I was really hoping for the classic red lipstick I had seen around and lo and behold I got it! It's the matte lipstick in Signature. I love a red lip so I'm thrilled.  I also received the Kaleidoscope palette for lips in Bahaus, though I'm a little upset because it came in damaged, though I've contacted customer service to see if there's anything that can be done. There was also a Precision Liquid Liner in Noir. I love that it's a pen since it makes applying so much easier. There was also an included kabuki brush as a thank you gift.
Overall I was blown away with the amount I received and think it's an amazing value. The lip palette was wrapped in bubble wrap, but it wasn't enough, so I'm hoping they'll learn from feedback and improve that. **Update: I've heard back from customer service (very promptly I might add) and they're sending me a replacement. (Around the web I noticed other bloggers had similar problems with their palettes including the eye and cheek sets.)
Lipstick: $32
Lip palette: $95
Eye liner: $42
Kabuki brush: $85
Total: $254 which to me is amazing since it was $348 for the year (equivalent to $29 per month, which means I already got 10x the return.) The only thing I'd like to see in the following months is a product card since I had to do quite a bit of research on some products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment