Friday, September 6, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté September: Eyes

Over the holiday weekend I got anxious to get my next LMdB box. This month's focus was eyes; True Color Créme Eye Shadows in Champagne Shimmer and Starry Night. These are an approximately $60 value. I was unable to find them available for purchase, but their other shadows are $30. The color payoff is more than I expected and the formula is very creamy. They could definitely be worn alone, but also work well as a base. They recommend the Champagne Shimmer as a face or eye highlighter, but you would have to use a very light hand with it. My swatches below were just a finger swipe and there was fairly good color density.
Overall this month was another great value with 2 full size products and I was thrilled to see that they started including product cards. I also love how beautiful each box is and that there's a hand written note in each one. 
Cost per month: $29 ($348 annually)
This month's box value: $60

No comments:

Post a Comment