Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sigma Crème de Couture

I'm so excited that this finally arrived! I've wanted to try Sigma Beauty products for a while and never got around to it. I had to have this palette though since it was just too amazing to pass up. Macarons and Makeup? Yes please! I've been sick all day and literally ran down to the mailbox because the tracker said it arrived.
Much like macarons themselves, this beauty may be small, but it's worth it. The packaging is just darling, that's the best way to describe it. It looks like a little box of Laduree macarons waiting for you to try them all.
Let's get down to the colors! Super saturated and gorgeous matte shades, these are very different than anything else I have. Check out the pictures below and order yours today!

Sigma also has a contest going on right now. Show off your Crème de Couture eye look on Instagram and use #ShowUsYourCouture to win a $250 Sigma Beauty gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment