Saturday, September 14, 2013

September Love with Food


One of my best friends has Celiac's Disease so it was great to see a box dedicated to gluten free snacks. I was just getting home from work when this arrived and I was STARVING so I pretty much demolished half of this box in one sitting... probably not the healthiest thing I could do, but oh well. Check out the photos below to see this month's box. 

From their site: 
"Love With Food helps you discover new organic, all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. Our subscription membership starts as low as $10/month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes.
For every box sold, we donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry. Join us to help end child hunger one meal at a time!"
Check it out!
Love With Food - Discover Great Food for a Great Cause



These Apple Chips were insanely good! Apples are my favorite part of the Fall!
My inner 6 year old was in LOVE with these puffy, crunchy dinosaurs! 
These Cinnamon Crunch crisps are SO GOOD! I was skeptical because they are corn based, but they are out of this world... which is probably why they are from Cosmos... get it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment