Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September NatureBox

I apologize in advance, this is going to be a short post for now. Today is the start of my vacation and I'm just writing this up on the train. I got my NatureBox just before I left and literally only got to open it.
I'm interested in the chia seed crackers, my mom LOVES chia seeds and they're really good for you, so here's hoping they taste good.  
The salted caramel pretzel pops seem like something I needed in my life a long time ago.
The cranberry macaroon granola seems interesting and I'm curious to see how I like it. I love cranberries and I love macaroons, but I can be so picky about coconut.
On to what I'm not excited about.
I don't like peas... at all... in any form. Sorry. So we'll see what happens with the smoky bbq peas. I'll try one to be fair.
I'm also not a huge fan of pumpkin seeds. I love making them, but I don't love to eat them. The other thing is that while I can appreciate why NatureBox sends their seeds hulled, I much prefer the texture of breaking open the seeds myself. Maybe that's weird. I can eat a whole bag of sunflower seeds, but if they're already hulled forget it. We'll see how I like the sea salt and cracked black pepper pumpkin seeds.
What are your thoughts on this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment