Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blizzards and Bubble Baths

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I just finished getting everything into my new place at 2 this morning and I've only just started unpacking. I'm hoping to start getting the OOTD posts up starting sometime in the next two weeks and hopefully get the recipes up around the same time. Tonight I've decided to quit unpacking a little bit early. I'm super sore from all the moving and I fell down the stairs at my old house on the second to last day of the move. It's a very narrow wooden staircase and the stairs were wet and I slipped, so now I have a blue and purple buttcheek... lovely. I've decided to relax a little tonight with a glass of wine and a nice bubble bath.
(Fluffy bubbles and pink bathwater! It makes for a great night in.)


Here's my recipe for a relaxing night in:

Glass(es) of Barefoot Moscato (my favorite cheap wine)
Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Lush Comforter Bubble Bar
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Lush Pink Bath Bomb



(Never been so happy to have mud on my face)

Wine, cupcakes (kind of), and bubble bath, I'm there. Plus, diet aside for the night, I'm going to have a nice hearty bowl of pasta. I live in the NorthEast and we're hunkering down for this blizzard tomorrow so I figured I may as well treat myself to a nice cozy night before it hits.

If you're in the NorthEast please stay safe throughout the storm. Here are some helpful links to help you track how much we're getting and some tips to get you through. If you can, stay inside, cuddle up to someone, and make yourself some hot cocoa. Some friends and I are neighbors and have already made power outage plans, so try to think of those too.

Also think on your families and the elderly and see if they need help as well.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/StormTotalSnow/index.php

Red Cross Winter Safety Checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment