Saturday, February 16, 2013

How to go on a free cruise

So you want to go on a free vacation? Me too! I haven't been on a good vacation in way too long, and it's been even longer since I've gone on a cruise. I found a fabulous cruise for next year that goes to Australia, New Zealand, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Hawaii and I plan on going for free. How? With Swagbucks. I've talked about Swagbucks before here on the blog and told you all the ways you can earn points for free stuff. They've added Royal Caribbean gift cards to the list of redeemable prizes. Yes I need to earn quite a few points to get the cruise free, but I fully intend on doing it.If you want to help me out (and earn points for yourself as well) sign up with this link. Send out referrals to your friends as well and they will help you earn points as well. Happy Swagging.


Tell me, what prizes would you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment