Friday, November 29, 2013

December Julep Maven Box

December is my favorite month of the year, not just because of Christmas and snow, but because it's my birthday month! It's like Julep read my mind because everything in this box is so me. This month colors are Cara and Andrea. Cara is a fun deep rose pink with a high sheen that almost looks a bit metallic. Andrea is a dense gold glitter polish. I would have expected it to be like a top coat from looking at it, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much glitter coverage you actually get. I love these colors so much! This has probably been my favorite color duo I've received to date.

Also included in this month's box is the Sweep Eyeshadow Palette in Neutrals. its a nice range from champagne to chocolate and the formulation is very soft with good pigmentation. It's small size is something I also like because I can bring this to work or on the go. I only wish that it came with some kind of brush.

I also got two twistbands which are those non snagging, non damaging hair bands that have been really popular. I got one lavender and one silver. I'm curious to see how these hold up with my thick hair since I'm always breaking elastics.

This month also includes a 40% off entire purchase coupon which is nice.

Take their personality quiz and become a Maven too! 













No comments:

Post a Comment