Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November KlutchClub Women's Box



This month's box was energy themed and made for the woman on the go! If that isn't me I don't know what is! I love that there were 2 bars of Green & Black's 70% dark because man did I need that fix. I love chocolate and the older I get, the more I love dark chocolate.
 The Medjool Dates I've actually been keeping at work so I don't snack on something awful, so I have those little packets just in case. *Edit: These are super sweet and I actually can't eat them. I love sweets, but they are just too much for me. My mom likes them though.
The Almost Nuts Milk Chocolate Covered Flame Roasted Soybeans... I have to say I haven't tried them yet, but I'm so intrigued. I imagine they'll taste like chocolate covered nuts , but I'm a little apprehensive to be honest.
Honest Tea Honey Green Tea: I've tried a few Honest Tea flavors before, but for someone reason I didn't love this one. I haven't really been loving honey lately and I have to wonder if that's why. It was okay, but not great.
The EAS Energy drink was okay. I don't know what I was expecting exactly, but the taste reminded me of fruit punch flavored Speed Stack. Slightly tart as if it were meant to be carbonated, but flat. Not bad, but not great. Drank it sort of quickly so I could get my energy boost before my workout.
I have the ENERGEMS in my purse and keep forgetting them. I'm keeping them on hand for those moments where I start to nod off.
I'm not sure why the women's box had a children's supplement, but I don't have any kids
OMG Sports Spray: I need to just keep this in my gym bag. I used it on some stinky sneakers and my boyfriends gym stuff and it really just makes it smell so fresh. It's almost a light minty smell, but the bottle is big and you only need a tiny bit. It works so well! This was probably my favorite product this month!
I have gotten the Snapea Crisps like 3 or 4 times in different subscription boxes. I don't eat peas or snapeas. I gave a pack to a friend and she liked them, but I'd rather get something else to be completely honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment