Friday, November 1, 2013

OCC All Star Lip Minis


So EXCITED about these! I have been stalking every Sephora store in the area trying to find this set. A big thank you to Melinda at Sephora in N. Dartmouth for helping me find these! I only recently got turned onto the OCC Lip Tars and this is a nice mini set to try out a few and the colors are great picks. You can use them as they are or blend them into custom shades.

 
From left to right: Memento, NSFW, Anime, and Black Dahlia.
Left is a full sized OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet, right is All Star Mini in Anime
 
Sorry these swatches are so messy, Top to bottom: Memento, NSFW, Anime, Black Dahlia. 

I am super impressed with these for both color and texture. You also only need the absolute tiniest amount. Picture how much you need and it's probably 1/5 of that. I can't wait to play with these more!

Have you tried the OCC Lip Tars? What's your favorite or which would you love to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment