Sunday, November 17, 2013

Morphe Brushes That Look Like Cotton Candy

I was browsing through my Facebook feed when I saw another beauty blogger talking about Morphe Brushes makeup. When I looked them up I found these adorable brushes that are right up my alley! They look like cotton candy and are priced really reasonably ($19.99 for a 10 piece set and they're Vegan if you're interested.) I've never heard of this company before, but I'm wondering how the quality is. I might just have to pick them up.
 

http://www.morphebrushes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=586


Photo Credit Morphebrushes.com

I also took a peek at some of their makeup and the prices are ridiculously low. I really want to try some of their shadows and I love that you can buy them individually and get the magnetic case for them so you can build a custom palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment