Thursday, November 7, 2013

Get It While You Can! Benefit Countdown to Love

I had been debating on waiting to get this amazing advent calendar by Benefit, maybe I could get a few more gift cards or it would go on sale. Not the case. I decided I had to have it and I'm so glad I ordered it when I did. The day after I placed my order it sold out on Sephora.com (it's also web exclusive so I wouldn't have been able to find it in store.)
I had heard Ulta.com and Macys.com still had it, but as of this morning, they are also sold out.

Seems that the Benefit website is the only place to find it right now, so hurry! I'm sure they're going to sell out too!
(Currently someone is selling theirs for $189.99 on Amazon! and I found some pricier ones on eBay!)
I can't wait to get mine and I'll be posting pictures daily!

Here's some sneak peaks from the Benefit website.

Benefit.com: Enjoy FREE US Standard Shipping on ANY purchase using code HOLIDAZE.
Not combinable with any other promotions. Offer valid through 12/23/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment