Thursday, October 17, 2013

$1 Sephora Haul!!

I got $347 of merchandise from Sephora for a dollar... yes one dollar. Wanna know how? Keep reading.
First the goods!


 First up is the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash, an 11 piece set which includes some full and some half size mascaras:  Sephora Collection, Tarte, Benefit They’re Real, Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, BUXOM Lash, Clinique High Impact, YSL Babydoll, Blinc, Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant, and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and a set of Sephora Collection Celebrity Lashes.
This is a $145 value for $45 and is amazing! Two are truly full size and the others are half-sized or more.



Next up is the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip This 16 piece set is ridiculous and includes: bareMinerals ® Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Never Say Never, Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate, BUXOM® Full-Bodied™ Lip Stick in Menance, BUXOM® Full-Bodied™ Lip Cream in White Russian, Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon, Kat Von D in Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi, Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora, Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Naked, Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural N45, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Strumpet, Smashbox Be Lengendary Lipstick in Nylon Nude, Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pout, Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Sonya, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lip Color in Dolce, Tarte Glmazon™ Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Inspired, and Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny. 
This set is a $209 value for $59, again crazy good deal. 4 of these are full sized and all but 2 are about half size.

What a mouthful indeed!

Last but not least is Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Raindrops. This gorgeous blue based grey has just the slightest little gorgeous bits of shimmer, reminiscent of, you guessed it, raindrops. It was a contest winner and limited edition. I've heard that when it first sold out, bottles were $100 on eBay. Glad to get my hands on it! It applies like butter like all Illamasqua shades. This was $17. 

I split my order in 2 and got free shipping for both as well as 3 samples and a deluxe sample free with each for a total of 8 samples. They also threw in a free sample card of Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb. For the deluxe Stila CC Cream sample use code STILACC, there are also a few other codes on the Sephora website. The eye makeup remover code seems to be gone for now though.





 So I know you're all still wondering, how did I get all this for $1? One word: Viggle. I am a Viggle fiend! It is a free app that you can use while watching television. You check into shows and earn a point per minute. There are also check in bonuses, Viggle live, and MyGuy. All of these points can be traded in for gift cards to Sephora, Best Buy, Royal Caribbean and more! My mother also uses the app and graciously gave me some gift cards as well. I got $120 of Sephora gift cards completely free. The app is available for Apple and Android and costs absolutely nothing.

I am also very fond of Swagbucks, another free service where you can redeem your points for gift cards and merch as well. You use it as a search engine and are rewarded for searches at random. There are also games, surveys, polls, tasks and videos. I also love that you can shop your favorite websites (including www.Sephora.com) to earn even more points. There is even the Swagbucks TV app, also available for Apple and Android and this app is also free!


Use my link here to be rewarded with bonus points!

It can take a little bit of time, but with patience you can earn a lot of points and save a lot of money! The other advice I have is to sample any products you can in store, which helps eliminate wasteful purchases and things you won't use. Invest in good products that work and will last and you will spend less. Also, shop sales, deals and bundles! I have wanted to try many of the products in these kits for a long time, but I won't commit to a product I don't love. These sets give me a curated collection of things I've wanted to try and the ability to make sure I love them. I once bought my mother the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go, which was essentially a mini version of this lash kit. Why? Because it was a great deal, my mother is a mascara fiend, AND most importantly, it also came with a certificate to get a full size of any of the mascaras in the collection. It basically let her try 5 mascaras without commitment, before she chose a new one, to ensure she loved it without having to buy them all. 

I know this post was long, but I hope it was helpful and that you are able to get lots of free gift cards as well!

Let me know in the comments what services you've used and what great deals you've gotten!



No comments:

Post a Comment