Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Halloween and Happy Holidays from Lush

As you all know by now I am obsessed with Lush. And my favorite time of year is here, all of the pretty sparkly limited edition things are already out. I popped into Lush the other day and picked up a couple of goodies. I'll probably wait until the day after Christmas to do the majority of my "holiday" shopping, because that's when Lush has their only sale of the year. They still have their Halloween goodies out, so I highly recommend picking up some of those.
I didn't get the pumpkin bubble bar, but I did get Lord of Misrule.
Description from Lush:
Inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. Just like at the Feast of Fools, when the wine begins flowing, the revelry really begins! Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes.
Can you see why I couldn't resist?
I also got a new holiday bath melt. I've been wanting to try the bath melts for a while and this seemed like the perfect one. Star Light, Star Bright is an amazingly bright and shiny silver star. It immediately reminded me of both Madonna and for some reason Life Size... nobody else? Anyway...
These bath melts are supposed to be moisturizing and luxurious and I can't wait to try this one.
Description from Lush:
Star Light, Star Bright is a gorgeous new invention this holiday season! Crush this shimmering star under running water and watch as your bath turns a deep, calming turquoise and the silvery luster spreads to create a magical, shimmering trail of starlight. Organic shea butter and extra virgin coconut oil leave your skin feeling oh-so-soft, while the zesty ginger, lavender and lime oil fragrance inspires imagination and positivity. Go ahead – make a wish upon this star!
I got to try the new Celebrate lotion (more Madonna) and LOVED it, but it's a little pricey at $29.95 for the 7.7 oz pot. It's got a bright citrusy scent and feels great, but I just couldn't this week. Maybe next time.
I also grabbed a few long time favorites, but I'll be covering the holiday products as they roll in (and as I get them.)
What's your favorite Lush holiday product?

No comments:

Post a Comment