Thursday, October 17, 2013

Love with Food October Box



I've tried quite a few of the Happy Squeeze products and while the taste is good, I'm still getting used to the texture. 
Kind bars are amazing, need I say more?  
I've seen Glee gum around before and never tried it. It's pretty good, but like many others, the flavor doesn't last as long as I'd hope.
Dang could not have a better name... dang these are good. I don't love coconut, I have to be in the mood for it, but these are delicious little coconut chips that would probably make a great dessert topping.
The Pizzelle crisps are really great, more of a cocoa flavor than a sweet chocolate and I like that.
The candies are good, I got blood orange and cinnamon anjou pear which unexpected and great flavors.
I haven't tried the Caveman Cookies yet and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Pixo pearls.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment