Thursday, October 17, 2013

October NatureBox

I'm excited to try the Banana Bread Granola and want to try to come up with a good recipe for it. The Southern BBQ Sunflower Kernels are okay. The flavor is good, but I hate shelled kernels, personal preference, but I really don't like sunflower seeds without the shell. I'm a HUGE fan of the Lemon Pucker Pistachios and I'm happy to see them back! I expected to love the Granny Smith Apple slices, but I didn't. They were tough and sour and I just wasn't a huge fan, maybe they'll be good for martinis.The Blueberry Almond Bites are a nice slightly sweet snack. 

I like NatureBox, but I haven't been loving it as much lately. Let me know what you think of yours if you've tried it. I may start doing the custom boxes to get more of what I think I'll like,.


No comments:

Post a Comment