Friday, January 10, 2014

Quick & Easy Dinner: Tilapia with Pepper and Artichoke Bruschetta

So you read that title and it sounds like a ton of work right? Wrong. I made this not that long ago when I wasn't feeling well and it was a huge hit. It literally took me 15 minutes. I was sent a sample of Dipin Natural Dips in the Pepper and Artichoke Bruschetta. I thought about using it either as a dip or as a bruschetta and then this idea dawned on me. I had some tilapia and it can be a pretty bland fish, so I thought this would really jazz it up. I salted and peppered the fillets liberally and just pan seared them with a little olive oil. I made some rice as a side. With the fish hot out of the pan I spooned some of the bruschetta over it and voila, instant pizzazz! It was a huge hit and thankfully not much work and I was able to get my sick butt back in bed. I think their bruschetta (and probably their tapenade too) would work great for lots of other dishes, chicken and other fishes definitely come to mind.

Have you tried these dips before? What did you think?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment