Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 1


I have one of the Too Faced Love Flush Blushes and it's nice, but I don't often find myself reaching for it. (Ulta also has a Too Faced Gift with Purchase: FREE Peanut Butter and Honey Cosmetic Bag and Full Size Honey Infused Lip Gloss with any $35 Too Faced purchase)

 I haven't tried any of the Philosophy skin care, but I'm also very picky about what I use. I do love their body washes. You can get their Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash here. They also have 2 gifts with purchase for Philosophy: FREE packette Renewed Hope with any Philosophy purchase & FREE 6-pc Gift with any $50 Philosophy purchase

Today's Platinum Perk is It Brushes Complexion Perfection Essentials 3 Pc Deluxe Brush Set which includes the Essential Powder Brush, Essential Foundation Brush, and Essential Concealer Brush. They too have a Gift with Purchase: FREE mini Airbrush Foundation Brush 101 with any $35 IT Brushes for ULTA purchase. I recently purchased a bunch of brushes from It at Ulta and I love them. They're really great brushes without breaking the bank and I highly recommend them.



No comments:

Post a Comment