Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 4

Happy hump-day and another day of deals at Ulta. I've tried a few of the Buxom Full-On Lip Creams and I liked them though some are slightly sticky, but they're a great deal at $10. There is also a Gift with Purchase for Buxom (FREE Pink Cosmetic Bag with any $30 Buxom purchase (offer valid 3/19/17-4/8/17 or while supplies last.)) I am COMPLETELY against Proactiv for various reasons (if you guys want I'll write a separate post about that), but essentially it's horrible for your skin so I'd recommend skipping it. I haven't tried the Laura Geller Filter Finish Setting Powder, but after seeing it I am curious about it. There is also a Gift with Purchase for Laura Geller: FREE full-size Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Blackbird with any $35 Laura Geller purchase (offer valid 3/19/17-4/8/17 or while supplies last)

No comments:

Post a Comment