Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 11






So today's deals include a product I use, one I know a little about and one I've never heard anything about. I've tried Benefit's They're Real Tinted Lash Primer a few times in the past. I own a travel size of it and I've had mixed results. Sometimes it makes my lashes look lush, full and long and then sometimes I get a bit clumpy. I'm going to chalk it up to user error and still recommend it. You can grab it today for only $12 plus there's a Gift with Purchase: FREE deluxe Watt's Up! Highlighter with any $45 Benefit purchase and FREE Hoola Bag with any $45 Benefit purchase. Now I've embraced my paleness wholeheartedly, but I have some friends who use St Tropez products with great results. You can grab the Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Body Lotion for just $12.50 and get ready for Spring outfits (if we ever get the weather to match!) Last up is a Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser I know nothing about unfortunately so I can't make a recommendation on it, but you can pick it up for $19 today. You can also get a Gift with Purchase: FREE deluxe Daily Detox Essentials Gift with any $75 Murad purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment