Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 8


I've looked at some of the Becca primers in the past and I REALLY considered trying this Becca Backlight Priming Filter. It's supposed to help blur imperfections while giving that glowing from within look. I'm holding off for now only because I have SO much primer right now and I want to try to use through some of them first, it does look awesome though. There is also a Gift with Purchase: FREE deluxe First Light Priming Filter with any $30 Becca purchase. Next are the Dermalogica Skin Kits in Normal/Oily or Normal/Dry. Again I'm not really a big fan of over the counter skincare so I can't say much about these. I've never used Dermalogica and so I can't have an opinion really. They also have a Gift with Purchase: FREE 3-pc Fresh and Flawless Set with $60 Dermalogica purchase. 

Last up is a Platinum Perk so you must be a Platinum member (or find a friend who is) to purchase it. It's the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush. I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay, but I haven't tried these yet. I have a few friends who love these though and UD never disappoints me. Also they have 2 Gifts with Purchase: FREE Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase and a FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara with any $40 Urban Decay purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment