Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 9

I haven't tried anything from Tarte's new Maneater line, but who doesn't love a black liner? I love self sharpening too because I can toss them in my purse and use them whenever. Today you can get the Maneater Self Sharpening Liner for $10. And bonus, it's waterproof. Hello summer. Next up is the Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara. I own this and to be honest I've only used it a few times. I think I just wasn't super impressed and own others I like better. However it does get pretty good reviews and for less than $12 is worth a shot. You'll also get a free Gift with Purchase of a mini with any $35 Stila purchase so you could always try it by getting something else from Stila. Lastly is the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. This is another product I've never tried, but it has a lot of scents added which wouldn't necessarily bother me, but some people are sensitive so I figured I'd mention it. Oddly enough the Gift with Purchase (FREE deluxe Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask with any $45 Origins purchase) sounds more like something I'd be likely to purchase than the cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment