Saturday, March 25, 2017

Ulta Beauty Steals Spring 2017 Day 7

 

Finally a day where I've actually tried and love (pretty much) everything! I've owned the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara a few times in the past and it's a pretty good mascara, not my favorite, but definitely still good. At just $10 today you can't beat it. Next up is a personal favorite. I tried these during last year's 21 Days of Beauty Steals and fell in love. At the regular price they're a little expensive in my opinion, but during the sale they're barely more expensive than a drugstore alternative. I love the Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths. They get all my makeup off fairly gently, but effectively. Some makeup removers irritate my eyes, but these cloths feel fine. I wish there wasn't a limit of 2 per steal or I'd get more. Last up is a Benefit Brow Service
Free brow wax with any $50 Benefit purchase which is a
$21 Value. If you know me, you know that the Benefit Brow Bar is the only place I do my brows. So if you need to stock up on some Benefit today's the day to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment