Friday, January 4, 2013

Champagne & Caviar

I know this is a little late, but everyone keeps asking me about my nails. If you didn't see my picture on Instagram, here it is. Yes I realize the edges are messy, I cleaned them up right before I went out the door, but I was doing these a bit last minute.




I wanted to do a Champagne and Caviar manicure because I thought it fit with New Year's Eve very well. I had to buy some nails because in the midst of packing and moving, I managed to bang up my nails pretty badly. I bought Kiss nails in a huge pack of different sized clear nails in the medium length oval shape. They were a little long for me so I filed them down a little bit. I used Essie Good as Gold polish for the Champagne (I was pretty happy with one coat and I was in a major hurry) and I used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the caviar. The pearls are a generic version of the Ciate caviar pearls and I bought them on Ebay for a lot cheaper (7 colors for about $19 compared to Ciate's $25 for one kit.)

Voila! Ultra luxe manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment