Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Bubble Bath Day!

Happy Bubble Bath Day to everyone! This is a great wacky holiday for me because I absolutely love bubble baths AND one of my New Year's resolutions was to try to be less stressed. What a perfect way to relax and unwind. For my bubble bath I'll grab a Lush bubble bar and bath bomb and maybe a glass of wine. Make the most of yours! Put on soft music, light some candles, romance yourself! You deserve it! I like to keep my phone and other noisy distractions far away so I can soak in peace. Make sure you pamper yourself afterwards with some nice moisturizing lotion and then slip into some comfy pajamas and be lazy for the rest of the night. You have the rest of the week to be busy.

No tub? No problem. Take a nice long shower to relax. Use a gentle body scrub to buff skin smooth. Moisturize and relax for the rest of the night.

Happy bathing!

What's your favorite way to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment