Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blog Update: New Features

Hey guys, so as you know I'm in the middle of moving. Oh, the fabulous confusion of living in a forest of cardboard boxes... Anyway, this has made it a little bit hard to keep up with one of my New Year's resolutions, a new recipe every week. If you've read the About Me post, you know that my current kitchen is a makeshift shamble of a plug in 2 burner unit and a toaster oven that's pretty much a grown up Easy Bake Oven. In order to make it up to myself and to you guys, once I'm fully moved in I'm going to do one week of a new recipe every day. If there's a certain kind of recipe you guys want to see, let me know in the comments below. After that I'll pick a day of the week that will be home to the new recipe each week. The other new thing I want to feature is a Fashion Friday post. At my main job I wear scrubs every day so I don't get to showcase any of my fabulous clothes and accessories. I convinced the big boss (a.k.a. my mom, yes it's a family business) that we should have a dress down day. Her response? No, but we could have a dress UP day. Even better. So I'm going to try to do an OOTD/OOTW on here.

If there's something you guys want to see, let me know in the comments. 


What new feature do you want to see on Gorgeous, Cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment